Do you send email newsletters to your customers and prospects? Smashing Magazine has some great tips for designing and sending your email newsletters.
- Respect your reader. Don’t waste their time or attention.
- Ask nicely first.
- Focus on relevance.
- Design with a goal in mind, so that you’ll know if it worked.
- Make unsubscribing easy.
- Code like it’s 1999 (literally) and use inline CSS.
- Always include a plain text version.
- Don’t assume that images will be viewed.
- Follow the law.
- Test everything before sending, because you can’t take it back.
In their article they expand on each of the points and provide a bunch of very good looking examples of newsletters to inspire you.
If you don’t have a newsletter and even don’t know where to even begin, be sure to check out Aweber. I use them for my newsletter and they make email marketing easy.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling high-value mobile websites and apps to lucrative clients...
Mobile commerce, Over 95% of business do not have a mobile app.