This doesn’t sound finger lickin’ good.
An Acton teen was left with second-degree burns Saturday after having an epileptic seizure inside a KFC outlet and landing face-down in her piping-hot poutine.
Her irate father told the Sun Monday he’s not after a multi-million dollar lawsuit, he just wants to speak out to warn others and perhaps get the Colonel to turn the temperature down on the cheese and gravy.
Lee Lakin said he even accepts some responsibility for the incident because he let his daughter Kendell, 15, go to fast-food outlet alone on Saturday.
“I’m not looking for $10 million,” Lakin said. “I’m looking for someone to stand up and say, ‘We’re sorry Mr. Lakin, we’re sorry Kendell. We want to make this right and hey everybody this food is hot.’”