Why are entrepreneurs starting new businesses in record numbers? The first chapter of Clate Mask’s new book, Conquer the Chaos, makes the case we’re in an “Entrepreneurial Revolution” and it’s happening due to five big reasons.
1. Corporate disillusionment. Downsizing, outsourcing overseas, pension scandals and general corporate irresponsibility have left employees disillusioned and embittered.
2. A technology power shift. The Internet has changed everything. You no longer need a bricks-and-mortar shop on which to hang out your shingle.
3. The promise of overnight success. As aspiring entrepreneurs look around, they see friends, acquaintances, high school rivals and even past (less-savvy?) co-workers making it on their own.
4. An expanding work force. Speaking of those baby boomers, many of them are entering the ranks of entrepreneurship.
5. The recession. This is a biggie that’s been driving a lot of entrepreneurial activity over the last couple years.
Photo by nocaptionneeded.com.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...
Sell our revolutionary online ordering products to businesses under your own brand...
HUMAN stands for "Helping Unite Mankind And Nutrition" and we started the Healthy Vending Industry back in 2003
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Jamberry Nails signature product, Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!