As more people begin to live longer, the need for senior care is rising. There is no shortage of businesses reaching out to fill that need, either.
Founded in 2002, HomeWell Senior Care has seen great success. Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 has them listed for 2011. They consider themselves to be at the forefront of an industry that will only continue to grow larger. For people that want a franchise in a growing industry like this, they are offering an opportunity that deserves a second look.
HomeWell offers a comprehensive blueprint for success. A franchisee of this company can expect to receive adequate training and support from the parent company. Their unique approach to training begins with the potential franchisee visiting their home office. Once the license has been awarded, though, that is when the real training begins. Franchisee’s can expect to receive traditional classroom-style training to teach them what they need to know. As they get ready to enter the classroom though, HomeWell will provide an introductory conference call, set up email support, as well as weekly or biweekly review calls. All of these steps are here to help the franchisee prepare for the business they will be building. The formal training happens in Seattle.
Once the training is complete, they will continue to offer varying levels of support. As the franchisee needs it, they will be there to answer any questions. In the meantime, they are able to begin building their business.
To help new franchisees get started, they offer a fast start system:
1. Place your recruiting advertisement.
2. Screen prospective Personal Assistants (care givers). Enter their information into The HomeWell Computer Management System.
3. Lead Sources send you a client.
4. Assess the client’s needs. HomeWell teaches you how to properly assess client’s needs and how to enter this information into the HomeWell Computer Management System.
5. The HomeWell Computer Management System will then:
• Recommend a suitable Personal Assistant
• Create a Care Plan for the home
• Create and manages client and PA schedules
• Create a bill for the client
(No up front or monthly cost for the software)
The startup costs for a HomeWell franchise comes to approximately $50,000. Their royalty fees are relatively low, and there are no hidden fees.
|How the Differential Gear Works|
|Taking Kid’s Inventions to the ‘Next Level’|
|Romanian Salt MineThat Became a Tourist Attraction|
|How Simple Ideas Lead to Scientific Discoveries|
|A Day in the Life of a Mortician|
|50 Years, 50 Toys|
|Chicago Shuts Down Innovative Business|
|They Harvest Christmas Trees By Helicopter?|
|UnBrella: Turning the Umbrella Upside Down|
|How to Embed Your Online Store Directly Inside Your Viral Videos|