11 Ways Entrepreneurs Fail
By Dane Carlson on January 11, 2012 in Featured
- You will lose some customers.
- You will lose some friends and family.
- You will lose the faith of investors.
- Your idea will become worthless.
- You will fail some of your employees.
- You will fail at keeping stress levels low.
- You won’t make the sale.
- You’ll be misunderstood.
- You won’t raise the money you think you need.
- You will fail yourself.
- Your business will eventually become obsolete.
Although this list is a downer, if you fail fast, you’ll get your failures out of the way and hopefully learn something along the way.
Based on a list from here.
Photo by Picsfive/ShutterStock.
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,199 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory