Amazon Prime is a membership program on Amazon.com. After joining, members pay an annual fee of about $80, and get free two-day shipping on just about everything Amazon sells. I know that the numbers below are true for me.
Amazon doesn’t disclose details of the Prime program publicly but according to estimates Amazon Prime members:
- Increase their purchases on Amazon from $400 a year to $900 a year after they join. (source)
- Spend 130% more than regular Amazon customers. (source)
- May be responsible for as much as 20% of Amazon’s overall sales in the U.S. (source)
- 82% of Prime members buy on Amazon even if the item is less expensive somewhere else (source)
- 92% of Prime members plan to renew their membership. (source)
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.