Amazon Prime is a membership program on Amazon.com. After joining, members pay an annual fee of about $80, and get free two-day shipping on just about everything Amazon sells. I know that the numbers below are true for me.
Amazon doesn’t disclose details of the Prime program publicly but according to estimates Amazon Prime members:
- Increase their purchases on Amazon from $400 a year to $900 a year after they join. (source)
- Spend 130% more than regular Amazon customers. (source)
- May be responsible for as much as 20% of Amazon’s overall sales in the U.S. (source)
- 82% of Prime members buy on Amazon even if the item is less expensive somewhere else (source)
- 92% of Prime members plan to renew their membership. (source)
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.
World's largest co-ed fitness franchise, Anytime Fitness can leverage its tried and true...
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice