Amazon Prime is a membership program on Amazon.com. After joining, members pay an annual fee of about $80, and get free two-day shipping on just about everything Amazon sells. I know that the numbers below are true for me.
Amazon doesn’t disclose details of the Prime program publicly but according to estimates Amazon Prime members:
- Increase their purchases on Amazon from $400 a year to $900 a year after they join. (source)
- Spend 130% more than regular Amazon customers. (source)
- May be responsible for as much as 20% of Amazon’s overall sales in the U.S. (source)
- 82% of Prime members buy on Amazon even if the item is less expensive somewhere else (source)
- 92% of Prime members plan to renew their membership. (source)
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Become part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with immediate and residual income
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...