Zombies To Save the Economy!
By Dane Carlson on October 25, 2012 in News
According to estimates by the financial website 24/7 Wall Street, zombies pump more than $5 billion of life into the nation’s economy and even more globally.
Here’s their math:
- Movies: $2.5 billion.
- Video games: $2.5 billion.
- Comic books, magazines, TV: $50 million.
- Halloween costumes: $500 million over four years.
- Books: $100 million.
- Merchandise: $50 million.
- Conventions, events, walks: $10 million.
- Digital world: $10 million.
- Music: $10 million.
- Art: $10 million.
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,198 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory