Living Self-Employed Online: The Manual They Forgot to Give You
By Rich Whittle on December 12, 2012 in Featured
Glen Allsopp over at LifeHacker has a great post about how to live self-employed online. If you’ve just made the leap to working for yourself, currently run your own business, or you’re looking to make your money online in the future, this article may be just what you need.
- Write a Mission Statement (But Keep It Private)
- Focus On Your Glow
- Identify the Most Important Tasks That Will Grow Your Business
- Just Get Started
- Give Yourself Office Hours
- Only Spend Money on Essential Items
- Let Others Down, Before Yourself
- Become a Member of Your Own Market
- Ship Your Projects
- Do Whatever the Hell You Want
Photo by ilco.
Rich Whittle has added 6,226 posts to Business Opportunities Weblog.
Related Businesses in the Directory