Turn Your Ashes into Vinyl Records
By Dane Carlson on March 22, 2013 in Ideas
And Vinyly is a company that will produce a limited edition run of vinyl records containing your ashes.
How it works:
Basic Package: Up to 30 Discs
Includes Standard R.I.V artwork with your name, d.o.b. & d.o.d. on cover & labels. The audio must be supplied by you. This can be music, a vocal recording or complete silence to let loved ones hear your pops & clicks and should be no more than 24 minutes.
- Confirm with us your location and the viability of these services in your area
- Identify a family member or a chosen representative who will accompany you (your ashes) to the pressing of your records
- Establish audio and cover art content
- Attend the mastering of your record
- Receive playable proof sample of your record and cover
- Get cremated
- Your family member or chosen representative books and attends the sprinkling and pressing of your records
- Your chosen recipients will be sent details of where to collect their copy of your personal record
- Live on from beyond the groove
30 vinyl (+ your ashes) records will set you back about $4,700. Probably less than a casket.
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,198 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory