Many people are fearful of starting a business during a recession. Times are tough, and people are curbing their spending, which makes the idea of starting a business in a downturn economy even more daunting.
Here are some types of home-based businesses that thrive during an economic downturns and present opportunities for home-based entrepreneurs:
1. Food business.
2. Financial advisor home business
3. Home staging
4. Auto Repair and Maintenance
5. â€œGreenâ€ Home Businesses
6. Virtual Assistant
8. Online video production
9. Cosmetics and little indulgences
10. Trading Assistant
11. Bargain hunting and coupon websites and blogs
12. Blogs monetized by ads
13. Buy into a home-based franchise
14. Direct sales
15. Home-Based Tutoring Business
Photo by sxc.hu.