Successful entrepreneurs are supposed to be outgoing, risk-taking workaholics. But there are actually nine different types of entrepreneurs, each with their own style and interests, allowing more of us the chance to enjoy the joy of entrepreneur’ing:
1. Adviser: Some entrepreneurs are paid for giving advice, such as lawyers, accountants, and financial advisers.
2. Administrator/Organizer: Like organizing? You can plan weddings, oversee projects, or take care of accounts, databases, and order fulfillment.
3. Builders/Creators: Artists, bakers, carpenters, and designers are examples of entrepreneurs driven to create something tangible where it did not exist before.
4. Caretaker: People with a helping personality find opportunities taking care of people, plants or property.
5. Communicator/Trainer: If you can transmit information or communicate in different languages you might find demand in sales, marketing, writing, training or a variety of information services.
6. Entertainer/Host: If you thrive on being with people, you may find an entrepreneurial opening in the hospitality industry or service industries such as hairdressing. Or you may be an entertainer, actor, musician, or singer.
7. Investor/Owner: If you have money to invest you can put your capital to work for you investing in stocks, real estate or businesses.
8. Seller: This covers salespeople and brokers in our purchases, from real estate to insurance to art.
9. Technologist/Engineer: If you love figuring out computers, autos and engines, you may want to explore entrepreneurial opportunities in software development, engineering or technology.
Which entrepreneur are you?
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.