Albert Einstein was an amazing physicist. He figured out so many universal principles and equations that he was way ahead of his fellow scientists at any point of time. But he is also remembered for another thing; a quality which made people call him a genius: his words.
Here are 10 things out of the numerously wonderful things he had said; 10 golden lessons that you can put to use in your everyday life.
1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
3. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
5. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
7. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
8. In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
9. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
10. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
Photo by etsu.edu.
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
e² Young Engineers
If you love children, you are going to love this business! Our programs teach science, technology, engineering and math to children and we have fun! Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, […]
Open A Boutique
I Will Teach you How to Open a Boutique Have you always wanted to share in the excitement of owning your own clothing, accessory, gift, children’s, maternity, bridal or shoe boutique – either online or brick and mortar? Are you crazy about fashion, motivated and do you want to learn what it takes to get […]
Cell Routes USA
We Are Cell Routes USA & we are taking the world by storm!! Are you aware that today, 99% of people ages 14-80 have a cell phone? And what do you need all the time when you have a cell phone?? Accessories!! Our BOLD, BRIGHT & HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE Displays literally sell the product for you. […]
Owner Financing is a Multi-Billion Dollar Untapped Market and it occurs in about 10% of all home sales in the U.S., and it’s growing in popularity every day. Our company has been in business since 1997 and is one of the largest buyers of Owner Financed Real Estate Notes in the country. We have created […]