A reader wrote:
Can you recommend a few other blogs about business ideas that I should read?
Our answer: Sure, and we will do you one better!
Below are 30 blogs about business ideas and opportunities we know you will enjoy:
They are sorted alphabetically below.
- Bits Blog – NY Times tech blog
- Business Model Innovation – The future of business models
- Carpe Diem – Mark Perryâ€™s blog of economics and business ideas
- Cassandra Daily – Relavent trends and cool social happenings
- Complete Innovator – Ideas and best practices on innovation, collaboration, and social media
- CoolBusinessIdeas – Brand new business ideas and opportunities
- Crowdsourcing.org – Crowdsourcing and crowdfunding
- DesignTAXI – Creativity and innovation
- Fastcodesign – Business + innovation + design
- Future Feeder – The Journal of Architecture and Computation Culture
- Future Foundation – Future trends
- FutureWire – Futurism and emerging technology
- Gigaom.om – At the intersection of business and technology
- Idea Couture – Strategic innovation
- Inc.com – Small business ideas and resources
- Innovation Excellence – Innovation from around the world
- Iterative Path – Marketing strategy and pricing
- Japan Trends – Marketing and innovation from japan
- Logic Emotion – Insights, ideas and interactions
- Niche Geek – Showing you what others overlook
- On Startups – What it takes for startups to succeed
- Pluggd.in – Indian entrepreneurs and small business
- Springwise.com – New business ideas, trends and innovation
- Tech Cocktail – Tech startup events, news and resources
- Tech In Asia – Asia-focused tech news
- Technology Review by MIT – Tech news from MIT
- The Verge – Tech, tech & more tech
- Top Trends Now and Next – Observations on current and future trends
- Uncommon Business – People and their weird ways of making money
Wait, where’s number 30?! Donâ€™t forget this one. Weâ€™re the number one site for small business ideas and opportunities on the internet, but it would be rude to say so.
Did I miss any sites you love? If so, please add them in the comments.