Last week, we asked our millionaire readers to submit their favorite business books. They responded, and their list rounded out nicely at ten.
Here’s what you should be reading if you aspire to be a millionaire, too.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money–That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
- Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! by Anthony Robbins
- Manifest Your Destiny: The Nine Spiritual Principles for Getting Everything You Want by Wayne W. Dyer
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Goals! How to Get Everything You Want–Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy