Dallas’ Legendary Burger House Opens New Dallas Store

January 20, 2010 by Cris | 0 Comments

Franchise News International:

The Burger House, a Dallas hamburger and fries institution since 1951, has just opened its seventh location in the state, this one in Rockwall. The growing franchise has also just sold an additional franchise site in Plano.

C. Keith Hudson, President of the Houston-based Charter Franchise Services, says this newest location opened for business on Jan. 18 at 919 East Interstate 30 and is owned by Richard Wells, President of ECLAT Private Equity Company. It becomes the sixth store in the Dallas area and the second to open in less than year, following a store opening in Tyler late last summer. Two of the stores are owned by franchisees.

The Burger House first opened in 1951 as neighborhood hangout selling burgers, fries and individually-made malts and shakes. One of the things that quickly caught the attention of diners and made the three-employee operation an instant hit was owner Jack Koustobardis’ “secret salt.” This special seasoning, refined by Koustobardis over the years became so popular, it’s now packaged and sold in all Burger House locations and on the internet.

Read more.

In Franchise Site

How Robots Are Making Us Happier
Wearable Intelligence in Energy
April Fools: Helium Beer
Wearable Intelligence in Healthcare
Pixar: The Math Behind the Movies
Watch Silicon Valley Episode 1
The Body Dryer
How Does Cryogenics Work?
Robo-Suit Body Extender
The Secret Science Behind Advertising

Related Posts

Related Resources

Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.