Teen Burned In KFC Poutine Mishap

January 20, 2010 by Mark | 0 Comments

Toronto Sun:

This doesn’t sound finger lickin’ good.

An Acton teen was left with second-degree burns Saturday after having an epileptic seizure inside a KFC outlet and landing face-down in her piping-hot poutine.

Her irate father told the Sun Monday he’s not after a multi-million dollar lawsuit, he just wants to speak out to warn others and perhaps get the Colonel to turn the temperature down on the cheese and gravy.

Lee Lakin said he even accepts some responsibility for the incident because he let his daughter Kendell, 15, go to fast-food outlet alone on Saturday.

“I’m not looking for $10 million,” Lakin said. “I’m looking for someone to stand up and say, ‘We’re sorry Mr. Lakin, we’re sorry Kendell. We want to make this right and hey everybody this food is hot.’”

In Franchise Site

How Robots Are Making Us Happier
Wearable Intelligence in Energy
April Fools: Helium Beer
Wearable Intelligence in Healthcare
Pixar: The Math Behind the Movies
Watch Silicon Valley Episode 1
The Body Dryer
How Does Cryogenics Work?
Robo-Suit Body Extender
The Secret Science Behind Advertising

Related Posts

Related Resources

Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.