Partner with the Best Company in a Growing Industry!
FranServe consultants build a lucrative business by placing their clients into franchises by mentoring and coaching them through the franchise selection, evaluation and buying process as well as helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise.
Our professional consultants represent 100s of franchise brands and work with prospects that are in the market for a career change and who desire business ownership opportunities. They assist clients in identifying and exploring ideal franchise opportunities that meet each candidate’s professional and personal goals.
“Starting my own Franchise Consulting business is the best decision I have ever made! I enjoy helping people choose the right franchise, I have a flexible schedule and I receive very high fees for my service. I joined FranServe because they have a huge portfolio of franchises, a terrific training and support program, continuing education, a strong reputation in the industry and state-of the-art software to help me run my business. This is a great business in a growing industry.” – Vicktoria White, Atlanta, GA
No previous franchise experience is necessary to be successful in this business. The ideal consultant is someone who has good communication skills, a strong desire to help others, the ability to manage business relationships, and the willingness to learn and follow a proven system.
“Within the Franchise Consultant vertical there are vast differences in quality, competency and values. I can say unequivocally that the FranServe consultants are some of the best that I have worked with.”- Nathan Kirkland, Franchise Development Manager, CertaPro Painters
Here are some of the benefits that set FranServe apart:
- Home-based business model provides increased profits.
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time.
- Multiple income streams and high net margins.
- Access to the largest franchise inventory in the industry that has referral contracts in place with FranServe which will take referrals from and pay commissions to FranServe consultants. This inventory is added to on a regular basis.
- Access to financial services firms who have referral contracts in place with FranServe who will help your clients finance their new business that also pay referral fees to FranServe consultants.
- No prior franchise experience necessary.
- No selling.
- Ongoing access to FranServe’s multiple lead generation and marketing programs. No cold calling.
- Personal coaching/mentoring by a senior FranServe consultant.
- Team mentoring through regularly scheduled workshops.
- Ongoing support provided by dedicated support staff members.
- FranServe Connect, the consultant forum for communicating and collaborating with the entire network of FranServe consultants.
- Back office support site with industry leading franchise search and matching functionality, a proprietary client and lead management system designed specifically for franchise consulting, hours of training recordings, forms, scripts, presentations, reference material, consultant tools and more.
- Custom marketing website branded to your business including full hosting and maintenance.
- Realistic 6 figure income potential.
- Return on investment with just 1 or 2 transactions.
- High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry.
- Very low overhead.
- A proven, flexible business model.
- Total investment of only $24,900.
Simply put, if you want to be the best, you need to be
trained and supported by the best!
“We have only great things to say about FranServe and their affiliated consultants! The quality and quantity of leads provided to us from this group are tremendous. We’ve closed 19 deals with referrals from FranServe in the last year alone! The support we receive ‘behind the scenes’ from the corporate level is also outstanding. Updates/changes to our profile in their system are dealt with in a very efficient manner and we couldn’t ask for more. Without question the best consultant group in the industry.” - Pam Duskocy, Director of Franchising, Schooley Mitchell Franchise Corp.
There is a significant demand for franchise consulting, and it’s growing every year. In the last five years alone the percent of people who worked with a franchise consultant to buy a franchise has grown from 5% to 40%. That’s almost 800% growth in our industry! We don’t know of any industry that has experienced that level of growth, and the International Franchise Association (IFA) predicts that number will grow to 70% in just a few years.
At only $24,900, the investment is far less than is required to become a successful consultant in any other field, and yet this business offers very high income potential, with fees earned as high as $65,000 for a single transaction.
"I have been a FranServe consultant for just a few months and I’ve already placed my first client in a franchise! The training is incredibly thorough and is much more intensive than I had imagined; it is really helping to develop me into a consultant with real value. I very much appreciate the opportunity to be part of the FranServe network and I look forward to continuing to learn and develop my craft as a franchise consultant.” – Tony Beaman, Hayward, CA