Our Work at Home Blog:
According to Start Up Journal here’s what CiCi’s Franchisee Randi Papporello of Des Moines, IA does to keep people marching through her doors.
- Newspaper inserts (coupons & specials – $2,300)
- Ads on Hispanic radio stations ($300 per month = 50 spots per week and a live remote. Main stream radio would cost $300 just for the live remote.)
- Church bulletins at large churches ($200 per quarter)
- Live advertising (employee shaking a sign at a busy intersection nearby)
- School nights where they donate 10% of the sales to the sponsoring school
- Donated pizzas for charity events in exchange for mentioning them
- Free meals for coaches who bring their team, youth ministers who bring their youth group, bus drivers who bring a bus load, etc.
- She also advises seeking to plug into ethnic markets and seniors who are missed by most marketing campaigns.
- Be a big part of the community.
Photo by Hypnotic….