Millions of Americans are living their entrepreneurial dreams by running a business from home. Many entrepreneurs start with an idea to sell a product or service, working part-time out of a home office, kitchen or garage.
If you’re running a home based business, chances are your resources are limited. Your challenge is to get business and keep it coming. That’s where e-mail marketing can help without breaking the bank. E-mail marketing is a fast and easy way to do the following:
- Reach out to your contacts directly and let them know you are open for business
- Encourage repeat and referral sales by reminding customers you’re there
- Share your expertise so customers turn to you as a trusted resource
- Create promotions that boost business and keep your brand alive
- Conduct effective DIY marketing on a cost-conscious budget
E-mail marketing works for any kind of home based business, whether you’re a jewelry maker or a dog groomer, a freelance accountant or an online seller of collectibles. Let’s look at two types of e-mail marketing that can build your home business: newsletters and promotions.
Photo by gerard79.