Start Up Blog:
Based on our research and hard-earned experiences, we offer up the following shortlist of classic pitfalls that sabotage many entrepreneurs.
1. Ego: Believing the world revolves around us and becoming beholden to our image or thirst for self-aggrandizement. This is the biggest trap of all.
2. Lack of focus: Moving from project to project without seeing things through, pursuing the latest adrenaline rush.
3. Excessive drive and competitiveness: Getting lost in work or focusing on winning at all costs, sometimes breaking the rules to prevail.
4. Arrogance: Thinking we have all the answers, blind to our weaknesses.
5. Rose-colored glasses: Underestimating challenges through unfounded optimism.
Photo by thephoenix.com.