Being an entrepreneur means you’re independent and free to make your own decisions and set your own schedule. It also includes taking sole money management responsibility, even when there are little funds to manage.
– Do it yourself–One benefit of starting your own business is the wealth of experience gained by doing a lot of the startup work yourself.
– Outsourcing–When starting a company, it makes sense to do the majority of the work yourself, but once it starts growing, bringing in help may keep the momentum going.
– Bartering–This is also an excellent way to save on costs while obtaining a quality product or service.
– College Students–Another option to finding low-cost resources may be as close as your local college(s).
– Advertising–Buying ads can eat up much of your profits. But the internet provides many options for free advertising.
Photo by srbichara.