Vector Marketing Corporation, the direct sales division for Cutco Cutlery (http://www.cutco.com), the largest kitchen cutlery manufacturer in the United States, recently donated Cutco product for several awards presented at the eWomenNetworkâ€™s 8th Annual International Conference & Business Expo, held July 10 â€“ 13 in Dallas, Texas.
The 2008 â€œInternational Femtor Awardâ€ winners were:
- Emerging Leader of the Year: Sarah Keith, Colorado Springs, Colorado (awarded a Cutco â€œparty starterâ€ set)
- Humanitarian of the Year: Joyce Sterkel, Ranch for Kids, Eureka, Montana (awarded a Cutco â€œdeluxe peel and pair packâ€)
- Lifetime Achievement: Sheila Johnson, co-founder, Black Entertainment Television (awarded a Cutco limited edition red â€œhomemakerâ€ set)
- Business Matchmaker of the Year: Tonya Hofmann, YourLocalCity.com, Austin, Texas (awarded a Cutco â€œclassic carvingâ€ set)
- â€œMade it to a Millionâ€ Award: Heidi Lamar, Lamar Everyday Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona (awarded a Cutco â€œclassic kitchen basicsâ€ set)
Logo from Vector Marketing.