With the economy struggling, every business is trying to cut costs to make ends meet. Small businesses, which have fewer resources, especially feel the burn.
Not to fear. We’ve come up with a mega-list of ways to trim the fat off your enterprise so you don’t become a casualty of the latest economic downturn.
– Switch to open-source software
– Reduce your variable expenses.
– Take advantage of member rewards.
– Communicate on online forums and message boards.
– Re-evaluate your insurance coverage and policy costs.
– Shop for discounted fares online.
– Get an “executive suite.” You don’t have to run your office full-time from an executive suite to benefit from its services. Many home-based entrepreneurs find executive suites meet a range of needs, including access to a private mailbox and a receptionist to answer or forward calls to your home office.
For 71 More Ways for Your Small Business to Save Money in this Economy,go here.
Photo by ShellyS.
Comments are closed.