Here are 10 New Year’s resolutions and discussion topics–suggestions you can offer your staff to guide them toward a higher level of productivity:
1. I will work smarter.
2. I will increase my working network in and out of my immediate area and inside and outside my company.
3. I will find three things that I can do to make myself irreplaceable.
4. I will find ways to get along better with my boss and colleagues.
5. I will join at least one company-wide task force or committee.
6. I will join a professional organization in my area.
7. I will take a job-related self-improvement seminar.
8. I will develop four goals to help me grow and develop as a more achievement-oriented employee.
9. I will evaluate my personal contribution to this organization.
10. I will try to improve my relationship with at least one person with whom I do not get along.
Photo by djayo.