Yup, it’s that time of the year again: time for endless predictions, most of which are rather dark and gloomy with economies around the world going downhill. Fortunately, there are still plenty of trends out there that are begging to be applied profitably, both now and long-term.
1. Nichetributes – Low cost practical tributes to the zeitgeist
2. Luxyoury – you define what constitutes luxury
3. Feedback 3.0 – think we’ve reached full transparency
4. Econcierge – savings are the new green
5. Mapmania – why maps are the new interface
6. Happy Ending – the silver lining of each downturn
Photo by nookiez.