Here are several resourceful and creative ways that small-business owners can save money as they navigate today’s economy.
– Barter: While bartering may sound a little old fashioned, it’s a great way to work out deals between businesses and save cash.
– Save: Take advantage of programs designed to help you save money on everyday business necessities, such as office supplies and computers.
– Evaluate expenses: Take this time to re-evaluate all of the annual service contracts that your business currently has in place.
– Promote: Advertising is a good investment for business dollars, but keep in mind that you don’t always have to spend big bucks to conduct a successful advertising campaign.
– Travel: Eliminating any business travel that isn’t absolutely necessary can save small business owners a great deal of money. In place of traveling to see customers and clients, plan weekly meetings using free Web or phone conferencing applications.
Photo by nosheep.