Many solopreneurs feel the tug between personal obligations and their business.
The question appears to be, how do we divide our time, become more productive, and let go of the guilt? There are ways to to achieve this.
1. Get things out of your head and onto paper; it helps to decrease your mental stress.
2. Turn off the phone, social media accounts, and email while you are focused on other tasks.
3. Schedule time for personal chores and errands.
4. Don’t restrict your work space to the home office.
5. Just as you would if you worked in a corporation, let friends and relatives know that you are not available during certain times of the day.
6. Take breaks!
7. Get involved in outside activities.
Photo by qoomomyuko.