Teen Money Making Ideas brings you some pretty sweet ideas for your business. Read, be inspired, and get into action — there’s nothing like a craving to get you going.
1. Candy Store. Starting a business that retails candy is very straightforward and the biggest challenge to overcome is selecting the right operating location for the business. Ideally, a candy shop should be in a very busy area of a community so it can take advantage of foot traffic, as well as impulse buying by consumers.
2. Reselling Candy. A young entrepreneur finds the money she makes from selling candy really sweet.
3. Chocolate Store. Chocolate sales have remained steady as the economy turned lower, industry officials say. “It’s definitely recession-resistant,” said Mary Jo Stojak, executive director of the Seattle-based Fine Chocolate Industry Association. “It’s an affordable luxury.”
4. Chocolate Cafe. Entrepreneurs dip into chocolate trend with cafe.
5. Ice Cream Truck. A cool business with an international flavor — an entrepreneur decides to leave her stable job and start an exotic ice cream truck business.
Photo by igoghost.