Being a Mom and running a business is like having two full-time jobs. Inc.com asked women who do it for their advice on how to juggle running a family while building a business.
1. Set aside some time for yourself
2. It’s okay to say ‘No’
3. Outsource household work
4. Be present
5. Don’t be afraid to delegate
6. Create a support network of other working Moms
7. Stay healthy
8. Treat your home office like a corporate office
9. Be flexible and plan for the unexpected
10. Don’t feel guilty
Photo by hortongrou.