- You will lose some customers.
- You will lose some friends and family.
- You will lose the faith of investors.
- Your idea will become worthless.
- You will fail some of your employees.
- You will fail at keeping stress levels low.
- You won’t make the sale.
- You’ll be misunderstood.
- You won’t raise the money you think you need.
- You will fail yourself.
- Your business will eventually become obsolete.
Although this list is a downer, if you fail fast, you’ll get your failures out of the way and hopefully learn something along the way.
Based on a list from here.