Albert Einstein was an amazing physicist. He figured out so many universal principles and equations that he was way ahead of his fellow scientists at any point of time. But he is also remembered for another thing; a quality which made people call him a genius: his words.
Here are 10 things out of the numerously wonderful things he had said; 10 golden lessons that you can put to use in your everyday life.
1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
3. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
5. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
7. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
8. In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
9. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
10. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
Photo by etsu.edu.