Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits, serving up traditional southern fried chicken and home-style menu items, took quite a hit during the economic downturn of the late 2000s. But Mrs. Winner’s is making a comeback with the announcement of six new franchises in Metropolitan Atlanta, and its loyal following couldn’t be happier.
RELATED: TOP RESTAURANT FRANCHISES TO OWN
Founded 35 years ago, Mrs. Winner’s at one point had become an institution throughout the Southeast, growing to nearly 200 locations. But after several ownership changes, the brand struggled. In 2010, the owner at the time filed for bankruptcy and closed company-owned locations, leaving just a handful of long-time franchisees running a few restaurants in Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina.
Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits has been under new ownership since 2012 and is now led by CEO John Buttolph, who with his turnaround team, has reinvigorated the brand and strengthened its franchising platform.
Join the Franchise Family
Franchise opportunities are currently available throughout the Southeastern United States to motivated and qualified applicants. Franchisees are given the opportunity to use a proven system that includes:
- Site evaluation
- Equipment selection and layout
- Accounting methods
- Advertising, sales and promotion
- Training and operations
- Proprietary food preparation and service
Why Franchise with Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits?
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons to own your own Mrs. Winner’s franchise:
- Proven operating system developed by industry veterans to support you every step of the way
- Sites available now in key markets — no waiting required
- Strong brand recognition in the Southeast
- Financing available through BeneTrend
- Listed with the Franchise Registry and a pre-approved business concept with the Small Business Administration
For more information on Mrs. Winner’s Chicken and Biscuits, click here.
RELATED: HOW TO BUY A FRANCHISE