In this article, we discuss using Instagram to get the most out of that platform. Hopefully, you’ll gain some insights about using Instagram not only for entertainment but also for promoting your business.
Your Posts as Part of a Larger Picture
Your Instagram followers use Instagram not only to look at photos in their feed but also in their own accounts. To stand out among others, some users use the technique of posting large images. To do the same, take a large image and cut it into small ones.
Links in the Account Description
The active link can only be in the account description. Also, the link should lead to a responsive site, and keep in mind that most people will be using Instagram with smartphones. It’s best to link directly to a landing page.
So work with a webmaster, and ask him or her register a short domain for your site. Then set up a redirect to the main site via a short domain.
Everyone wants more Instagram followers. However, in the beginning it can be difficult to gain followers. On the other hand, you can buy quality instagram followers to get the ball rolling. The same goes for anything you need on Instagram. The important thing is to fake it till you make it!
When you look at someone’s Instagram account, a long press on a post triggers a “preview” mode.
RELATED ARTICLE: 4 WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR LOVE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Your Filter List
Instagram now gives users more than 40 filters! However, most people rely on only two or three. Also, to clear the work pace, you can hide the filters. Or change the order of the filters to an order that’s more convenient for you.
To do this, clamp the filter and drag it to a more convenient place or even remove it. Or scroll through the filter list to the end. Then select Edit.
Filter Intensity on Instagram
You can get excellent results by clicking on the filter and changing its intensity. In addition, in this mode, you can create a frame.
If you do not like a filter, you can use fine editing. In the filter selection mode, click Edit.
Drafts on Instagram
When you apply a filter to an image and want to reverse it, Instagram offers the possibility of saving your publication in drafts. For instance, you could make a couple of drafts in the evening, then the next day in the morning and at lunch you could publish them.
Ideas for Captions to Use in Instagram
- Live for the sake of what you love the most and not just to impress others.
- I’m not lazy. I just turned on the power-saving mode.
- I’m not the beauty queen. I’m just beautiful.
- I am in love with myself with all my heart.
- Don’t wait for a second to make yourself happy.
- And then I just decided to be happy again.
- Wait! But first, let me pull myself together.
- The brighter the sun shines, the less likely you’ll be to see the shadows of life.
- Smiling is always easier than explaining why you are sad.
- Life is the most pleasant collection of happy moments.
- Never underestimate the hidden power of a sincere smile.
- A smile is a light that shines through the window of your soul.
- The greatest achievements always seem impossible until they are achieved.
- There’s no need for positive thinking, just live positively.
- Time is precious, so always spend it wisely.
- Always keep your head high.
- I’m just a simple person who hides a million feelings behind one happy smile.
- The sun always shines alone, but its light overshadows everything.
- Take my advice because I do not use it.
- Life consists of little moments, exactly.
But Wait. More Tips for Using Instagram
- Dreams don’t work if you don’t.
- If opportunities do not come to you, then you just need to build a door.
- Life goes on. With you or without you.
- I lost my mind. Come back to me in about five minutes.
- There is such a special beauty in simply being yourself.
- I would like to return to the past for a few days. No, not to correct mistakes, but only to feel something twice.
- I apologize in advance for everything I say when I’m hungry.
- Love more than you have ever shown, and say much less than you actually know.
- A smile is the most beautiful thing you can wear.
- If you’re really happy, you don’t care what people think about it.
- All that matters is just to be yourself.
- Do not try to learn from me.
- I am more than you see or what you expect.
- Maybe I’m not perfect, but I’m definitely a limited edition.
- The coolest proof that I can make pictures better than you.
- Always try to be happy and make others happy.
- To reach new shores, we must swim. Swim, not float.
- With you, I forget about all my problems.
- A smile is worthless, but every smile is truly priceless.
- In your life, you have to play only the main role.
- I cannot win immediately, but I will definitely succeed.
- I love you. That’s all I know.
- She is my best friend.
- If I ever write the history of our lives, do not be surprised if mention your name a few billion times.
Disable Comments for an Instagram Post
Before publishing, scroll down and click on Advanced Settings. Turn off the comments. Now your photo will gain only likes. This is convenient, especially if you frequently receive spam comments when you use Instagram.
Monitor Publications of Selected Users
First, follow to the desired account, then click on the settings button. Next, select Enable Notification of Publications. If you have 2000-3000 followers, this button will help you not to miss publications that are important to you.
Many Instagram users once took hundreds of screenshots to save interesting posts. But you don’t have to do that anymore. Now there are bookmarks in Instagram, and you don’t have to take screenshots.
These quick tips will come in handy when you need them. We hope this helps you in your daily use of Instagram for both business and pleasure. But whatever your reason for using Instagram, always remember to have fun!