Featured image by FamVeld
Mobility Caring is an Australian specialist provider of medical and home care equipment and technology. Use their products for a new lease on life.
Losing Your Mobility Is Devastating
It is devastating to lose your mobility. For example, if you’re trying to run a business, even from your home, loss of mobility can affect your productivity. Moreover, it can affect your quality of life and even your mental health.
A loss of mobility is unfortunately prevalent, especially among older adults. Moreover, people who lose their mobility can become reliant on caring family members or caregivers to perform their daily activities.
Choose Mobility Aids That Are Right for You
Choices of mobility aids that can help in a safe way to maintain independent mobility have improved over recent years. Some of these products assist with walking, but sometimes wheelchairs, mobility scooters, or power chairs become necessary.
Check out the Available Options
It’s important to know what options are available when a person loses mobility. For example, does the person only need a walking aid? Or do they need a more complicated device like a wheelchair or wheeled mobility device?
Always follow the advice of your doctor or other caring healthcare professionals and get a prescription before you buy mobility equipment.
Who Is Mobility Caring?
Mobility Caring is an Australian specialist provider of medical and home care equipment and technology. They specialize in independent living products to assist your rehabilitation and mobility.
Some Useful Mobility Aids That Can Help
- Canes are for people who have a slight loss of balance or weakness in one leg. They are best for people who can still walk long distances but need help stabilizing themselves. Also, they are useful after hip surgery.
- Walkers have four legs that make contact with the ground. They are more stable than canes and support both sides of the body.
- Rollators have a seat with a backrest, and they come in three-wheeled and four-wheeled options. People use them on a more permanent basis. The user can rest on the seat if they become tired or off balance.
- Wheelchairs are for people who completely lose the ability to walk or cannot walk safely. You can get manual, transport, and power wheelchairs.
- If you cannot walk long distances, you can use a mobility scooter. You have to steer and operate them like a bike or motorcycle.
Mobility Equipment To Speed Up Recovery
Airflow mattresses are becoming increasingly popular, and it’s easy to see why. They offer a number of benefits, including improved airflow and increased comfort. Perhaps most importantly, they can help to improve your mobility lifestyle. If you suffer from back pain or other mobility issues, an airflow mattress can make a world of difference. The increased airflow helps to reduce stiffness and inflammation, while the supportive design helps to keep your spine aligned. As a result, you’ll be able to move more freely and pain-free. Whether you’re looking for better nights sleep or improved mobility, an airflow mattress is definitely worth considering.
Mobility Caring Helps with Independent Living
Mobility Caring aims to assist you in living a more independent and happier lifestyle. Their equipment is designed to support the needs of seniors and people with disabilities. Importantly, healthcare professionals recommend their trusted brands.
Mobility Caring Is an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and Home Care Package Provider
Mobility Caring is a registered NDIS and Home Care Package provider. They can help you get high-quality equipment with your funding. Get in touch on 1300 108 622 or look at their website to find out more. You can also rent their equipment.
The Company Offers the Following
- Disability equipment that is funded by the NDIS and makes it easier for you to perform everyday tasks without help
- Wheelchairs, mobility scooters, power chairs, lift chairs, rollators, and walkers
- Hospital beds, mattresses, hoists, and more
- Responsive and caring customer service if you need help and secure payment options for mobility equipment
They Also Make Repairs
Experienced technicians can assist you with repairs and maintenance. Mobility Caring is also able to replace parts on equipment.
They will service and repair scooters, wheelchairs, seat walkers, and rollators. Plus, they will conduct battery and charger testing as well as repair seats and chassis.
RELATED ARTICLE: 3 OF THE BEST RETIREMENT SAVINGS ALTERNATIVES TO A 401(K) PLAN
Contact Mobility Caring
If you need more information about equipment from Mobility Caring, funding via NDIS, or any other inquiries, contact them using the following details:
Track Your Order
You can also track your order on their website by entering your Order ID on the “Track Your Order” page. This information is on your receipt and also on your confirmation email.