Featured image by Bermix Studio on Unsplash
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is one of the most popular and profitable solutions for anyone launching a cryptocurrency platform. Here we take a look at the main advantages of this trading platform.
RELATED ARTICLE: GET ACCUSTOMED TO OPERATING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY
The forex market is attractive for traders and brokers who are thinking about how to create a cryptocurrency exchange. This is chiefly because the international foreign exchange market works with millions of users and offers excellent earning opportunities. For example, every day thousands and thousands of transactions are made here. Moreover, the total market volume is more than $7.2 billion.
One of the important decisions brokers make before starting a cryptocurrency exchange is choosing a quality trading platform. The MetaTrader 4 trading platform is one of the most popular options as it offers many benefits. Let’s talk about those benefits.
Basic Information About the MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
MetaTrader 4 is a high quality and convenient trading platform. It is designed to work with various assets (stocks, precious metals, crypto payments). This tool helps to carry out technical analysis of the market. It adds various indicators and signals, tests innovative trading systems, and implements new solutions.
Today MT4 offers clients three modes of operation and execution of transactions. Moreover, it gives clients eight types of orders. These include two market types, two stop orders, and four more pending. Also, many forex prime brokers use this platform because it is flexible. For example, it allows you to use both simple trading strategies and complex systems.
Newbies who are thinking about how to start a forex business, as well as more experienced traders, also use MT4. This is largely because the platform allows for thorough market analysis and forecasting based on rate fluctuations.
There are nine different timeframes available to clients (from minutes to days and weeks), making this trading platform exceptionally convenient. It is also worth noting the platform’s easy-to-use interactive charts, dozens of analytical objects, and built-in indicators. In other words, professional and novice traders can pay attention to even the smallest fluctuations in the exchange rate. All of this helps traders to make timely decisions and increase productivity.
Principal Advantages of the MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
Many white-label cryptocurrency exchanges today use MetaTrader 4 as their primary trading platform. This is because MT4 has some important advantages. These include:
- More than 100 trading instruments and the ability to use leverage. Of course, this increases risks, but it can also significantly increase profits. This is especially important for professional players.
- The MetaTrader 4 platform allows you to download online libraries, connect advisors, and add the necessary signals. This makes the platform extraordinarily convenient.
- The program is compatible with personal computers, and it has a well-optimized mobile application for iOS and Android devices.
- MT4 allows you to activate multiple accounts as well as quickly change them if necessary. Moreover, clients can block different positions, which increases efficiency and reduces risk.
- The platform has a user-friendly design and interface. It also comes with a flexible system of settings, so users can make trading as comfortable as possible for themselves.
This information on the merits allows us to conclude that the integration with MT4 is an excellent solution for creating a crypto exchange. Moreover, it is also a convenient tool for both traders and brokers.
RELATED ARTICLE: THE TOP 5 CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO WATCH THIS WEEK
Ways to Integrate the MT4
A broker who is thinking about how to create a cryptocurrency exchange must consider a large number of important nuances. For example, they need a quality liquidity provider, as well as integration with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform. The right choice allows you to act as efficiently as possible. There are several integration options available to brokers today.
You can, for example, either:
- Purchase an official license. In this case, the brokerage company is licensed to use the MT4 trading platform. This allows you to use various plugins, connect additional programs, and have API access. Also, in this case, companies have the opportunity to make changes at their discretion.
- Or use white label crypto exchange software. This approach saves a significant amount of money. This is extremely important if a company decides to start a cryptocurrency exchange with minimal costs. This option is a MetaTrader 4 rental with around-the-clock support and good functionality.
Statistics indicate that more than 88% of new players choose white-label cryptocurrency exchange software. This approach has important advantages. The first is cost minimization. After all, a MetaTrader 4 license costs more than $120,000. Not all companies that decide to create a crypto exchange are able to spend that kind of money. Secondly, the white label trading platform provides around-the-clock support, which helps them avoid mistakes.
B2Broker is a quality company offering quality white label FX software to brokers. Brokers can also purchase the MT4 platform and start cryptocurrency exchange with maximum efficiency.
RELATED ARTICLE: WHAT IS A CURRENCY CRISIS AND HOW DOES ONE HAPPEN?