Offering free WIFI costs a cafe very little, and can attract some good business. It’s a good deal for everyone, if users are conscientious about setting up shop in the coffee house.
If you really want to be a welcome worker in the cafe scene, here are some common sense tips to try:
– Take the smallest cafe table you can fit at. It’s not fair to grab a table for four.
– Don’t Bogart the chairs.
– Don’t steal the bandwidth. If you have large downloads to make, try to do that at home.
– Don’t hog the electrical outlet, either. Use your battery if you can.
– Mute the sound on your computer. This may sound obvious, but sometimes people forget.
– Keep buying things at the coffeeshop. A purchase each hour shows good faith.
Photo by mindless.
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Motiply Mobile App Business
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]
Open A Boutique
FREE Tools Guide on “How to open an online or brick & mortar Boutique – on a budget”