Previously in this column I have written about recruitment incentives offered by franchisors to stimulate franchise enquiry and increase the appeal of their franchise offer.
These incentives included:
1. Offering an income guarantee for a period following commencement.
2. Providing free equipment upgrades or bonus stock on set-up.
3. Increasing the size of a territory, or offering an additional territory at no cost.
4. Vendor financing by the franchisor.
5. A buy-back guarantee if the business fails to meet agreed performance levels.
6. Price discounts offered on the up-front investment to buy into the franchise.
7. Last chance or “never to be repeated” offers to sell the last remaining franchises in a market.
In the time since that first article was written… read on.