Previously in this column I have written about recruitment incentives offered by franchisors to stimulate franchise enquiry and increase the appeal of their franchise offer.
These incentives included:
1. Offering an income guarantee for a period following commencement.
2. Providing free equipment upgrades or bonus stock on set-up.
3. Increasing the size of a territory, or offering an additional territory at no cost.
4. Vendor financing by the franchisor.
5. A buy-back guarantee if the business fails to meet agreed performance levels.
6. Price discounts offered on the up-front investment to buy into the franchise.
7. Last chance or “never to be repeated” offers to sell the last remaining franchises in a market.
In the time since that first article was written… read on.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...
Sell our revolutionary online ordering products to businesses under your own brand...
Jamberry Nails signature product, Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Breathe Legal™ is a unique socially responsible franchise opportunity using alcohol Breathalyzers...
Mobile commerce, Over 95% of business do not have a mobile app.