Previously in this column I have written about recruitment incentives offered by franchisors to stimulate franchise enquiry and increase the appeal of their franchise offer.
These incentives included:
1. Offering an income guarantee for a period following commencement.
2. Providing free equipment upgrades or bonus stock on set-up.
3. Increasing the size of a territory, or offering an additional territory at no cost.
4. Vendor financing by the franchisor.
5. A buy-back guarantee if the business fails to meet agreed performance levels.
6. Price discounts offered on the up-front investment to buy into the franchise.
7. Last chance or “never to be repeated” offers to sell the last remaining franchises in a market.
In the time since that first article was written… read on.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!