Business owners, and their teams, often lose their way in the midst of the day-to-day stress of generating sales and profits. Suddenly, everyone becomes so focused on short-term goals that the entire organization loses sight of the long-term vision. The solution is to “start at the end.” When you know where you want your business to end up, you can reverse engineer your business plan to get you there. With a detailed vision of the end, you and your team will stay focused and energized, always moving toward that ultimate goal.
Whether your goal is to sell your business for millions, multiply your revenues, expand operations to a new location, or generate more profits, Start at the End offers a unique approach and action steps for business owners and entrepreneurs to redevelop your business plan. You’ll learn how to re-create your long-term vision, and then make continuous progress to achieve that vision while continuing to hit your short-term goals. Start at the End offers inspiring stories of other business owners and entrepreneurs who have achieved significant success, as well as easy-to-follow exercises. You’ll learn how to:
- Build a company you can sell for millions of dollars
- Create vision statements from a customer perspective and from a business perspective that increase your sales and profits
- Develop a realistic business and financial model based on market data
- Systematize your business and minimize mistakes
- Build the strongest marketing system in your industry
- Increase your conversion rates and the lifetime value of your customers
- Improve the performance and productivity of your employees
Start at the End gives you a chance to take a step back, reevaluate your business, and redesign your business plan to achieve the success you dreamed of when you first launched your company.