Pam and Pierre Omidyar delivered the keynote address at Tufts University’s 2002 Commencement ceremonies on Sunday, May 19, 2002
These are the five values I saw as essential (when launching eBay):
1. We believe people are basically good.
2. We believe everyone has something to contribute.
3. We believe that an honest, open environment can bring out the best in people.
4. We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
5. We encourage you to treat others the way that you want to be treated.
How does this apply to Network Marketing? Apply it and find out.