Ideas are a dime a dozen. The money is in the execution. Need proof?
For Seth Godin’s Alternative MBA program, nine innovators came up with 111 business ideas each. But ideas are only valuable when someone (like you) makes something happen.
What follows are our business ideas, free for the taking. Some good, some not so good.
1. Prepackaged school supplies based on the lists from the school districts.
2. Herbal Flavored Gum. MMM…rosemary.
3. Church issued credit card with automatic 10% for religious tithing.
4. Santa Delivery Service – A dressed Santa will come to your home during the holidays and deliver your gifts as Santa.
5. Local fresh restaurant that opens off-peak hours to hold cooking classes to locals.
6. Tattoo parlor for pets.
7. Clipping service for high school athletes parents.
8. Interview practice company – A company that will do mock interviews with you and give you feedback on your performance.
9. Be a sports team mascot for day.
10. Goldfish Burial Kit.
Editor Note: Some of these ideas are already available. For 989 more ideas, go here.
Photo by pukeycow.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...
World's largest co-ed fitness franchise, Anytime Fitness can leverage its tried and true...
Own your city's local deals website and app with multiple revenue streams.
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...
Mobile commerce, Over 95% of business do not have a mobile app.