Ideas are a dime a dozen. The money is in the execution. Need proof?
For Seth Godin’s Alternative MBA program, nine innovators came up with 111 business ideas each. But ideas are only valuable when someone (like you) makes something happen.
What follows are our business ideas, free for the taking. Some good, some not so good.
1. Prepackaged school supplies based on the lists from the school districts.
2. Herbal Flavored Gum. MMM…rosemary.
3. Church issued credit card with automatic 10% for religious tithing.
4. Santa Delivery Service – A dressed Santa will come to your home during the holidays and deliver your gifts as Santa.
5. Local fresh restaurant that opens off-peak hours to hold cooking classes to locals.
6. Tattoo parlor for pets.
7. Clipping service for high school athletes parents.
8. Interview practice company – A company that will do mock interviews with you and give you feedback on your performance.
9. Be a sports team mascot for day.
10. Goldfish Burial Kit.
Editor Note: Some of these ideas are already available. For 989 more ideas, go here.
Photo by pukeycow.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Motiply Mobile App Business
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]