Ideas are a dime a dozen. The money is in the execution. Need proof?
For Seth Godin’s Alternative MBA program, nine innovators came up with 111 business ideas each. But ideas are only valuable when someone (like you) makes something happen.
What follows are our business ideas, free for the taking. Some good, some not so good.
1. Prepackaged school supplies based on the lists from the school districts.
2. Herbal Flavored Gum. MMM…rosemary.
3. Church issued credit card with automatic 10% for religious tithing.
4. Santa Delivery Service – A dressed Santa will come to your home during the holidays and deliver your gifts as Santa.
5. Local fresh restaurant that opens off-peak hours to hold cooking classes to locals.
6. Tattoo parlor for pets.
7. Clipping service for high school athletes parents.
8. Interview practice company – A company that will do mock interviews with you and give you feedback on your performance.
9. Be a sports team mascot for day.
10. Goldfish Burial Kit.
Editor Note: Some of these ideas are already available. For 989 more ideas, go here.
Photo by pukeycow.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?