I live in Seoul. I always see things that I think would do super well back home, but for whatever reason (stricter laws, smaller population, less foot traffic, etc) they just wouldn’t work. Anyhow, these are some.
- Video Game/Movie Rooms – Rent a private room with a giant HDTV, surround sound, and super-comfortable seating. – Play Wii/PS3 with your friends or watch a DVD/BluRay. – Free snacks (crappy soda, popcorn, etc.)
- Cat/Dog/Animal Cafes – Overpriced coffee shop where you can play with kittens/puppies.
- Errand Boys – Delivery service for whatever you want. Is there a restaurant you want to eat from that doesn’t deliver? No problem. Need a book bought and delivered in the next hour? Sure. Need your light changed? They’ll be right over.
- Grocery Delivery Service – Basically for people without cars. If you shop in store, but have too much to carry home, they’ll deliver it at a specified time the same day (free of charge if you order enough).
- Board Game Cafes/Bars – As mentioned earlier. Pretty much the same thing. In the cafes, you pay by the hour. In the bars, if you buy a drink you can just play for free, but the games are usually much more limited.
- Bagged (Alcoholic) Drinks – The bar equivalent of a taco truck. They setup in nightlife areas with lots of foot traffic on the weekends. Some are simple and only sell a small variety of cocktails. Some are fully stocked bars.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.