Start out right for your business in 2009 with SCORE: Counselors to America’s Small Business.” SCORE provides a resource page called “Small Business Smart Start Tools”. This content area offers valuable resources for assessing your business, organizing your workplace and planning for success.
Browsers will find the following tips and tools:
– Quick-Start Business Plan: Take this online workshop to give yourself and others a clear snapshot of your business idea or where your business is heading. Complete the plan to help sharpen your business concept.
– SCORE & E-Myth Small Biz Assessment: Get an instant evaluation of your business skills plus recommendations for business growth strategies and access to SCORE’s online counseling.
– SCORE Start-up Quizzes: Two short business quizzes help you size up your competition and determine the earning potential of your business.
– Learn Online: Access 40 online workshops that provide a wide range of assistance on starting, managing and marketing a business. You also can learn about tax issues, financial management and technology infrastructure.
– Organizing Your Business: Learn how to eliminate clutter, save time, establish a plan and set priorities for maintaining an organized office space. Download a free guide, “3 Ways to Organize for Success,” by nationally known professional organizer Julie Morgenstern, a successful SCORE client.
– Ask SCORE: Get answers to your e-mailed business questions from more than 1,200 SCORE online mentors.
Photo by SCORE.