If you’re a mom interested in starting a business, Lara Galloway has the tools to help you get started. She has recently launched a new resource for mompreneurs called the Mom Biz Academy. For $47 per month, women will have access to resources, informative monthly calls, and more.
Galloway says there are six steps for creating a sustainable mompreneur business:
1. Rewrite your own definition of success.
2. Subscribe to the Double S Principle: Use systems and get support.
3. Do work you love with clients you love.
4. Ditch the guilt.
5. Set strong boundaries and stick to them.
6. Set goals and create a plan to get there.
â€œAs a mompreneur myself, I realize thereâ€™s no single formula that will work for every mom entrepreneur. Thatâ€™s why Iâ€™ve developed The Mom Biz Academy and my specialized approach to helping mompreneurs,â€ said Galloway. â€œThrough the Mom Biz Academy I help you learn whatâ€™s best for your unique business and then give you all the tools and support you need to get there in an easy, accessible, and affordable way.â€
Screenshot from Mom Biz Academy