Video conferencing can help companies increase collaboration and cut travel expenses, stress, and wasted time. High-end video conference systems are still an option for larger companies, but for smaller businesses with small business budgets, these options costing $30,000 and more are often out of reach.
However, PC based video conferencing, especially those that allow multiple-user sessions are quite affordable. All that you need is a web cam and a broadband connection to the Internet, and a download of the software.
Ways you can use video conferences to increase productivity and save:
– Bring far-flung team members face to face.
– Improve customer relationships.
– Meet more efficiently, make decisions quicker.
– Raise employee enthusiasm and productivity.
– Hire and retain employees more proficiently.
– Eliminate fixed investments for communications equipment.
Photo by MSDesigns.