BizBen is putting on another free online seminar about selling a business on April 22, 2009.
70% of all small and mid-sized businesses never sell when they are put on the market. Selling a business is not like selling a piece of real estate or any other type of asset. This webinar is designed for small and mid-sized owners who are thinking of selling their business and need to know how to prepare and follow-through the right way to successfully value and sell their business.
Presenter: Peter Siegel, MBA
Date: April 22nd – Wednesday Evening
Time: 6PM – 7PM Pacific Time
Information & Skills Attendees Will Learn:
- What Paperwork & Information To Get Ready Before Going To Market
- Why Understanding Your Tax Returns & Financials Is So Important
- How To Value Your Business To Sell Using Various Techniques & Common Sense
- Why Financing Could Be Important To Your Deal Structure & What To Do About It
- 10 Questions To Ask & What Answers You Should Look From A Broker Or Agent
- Understanding Business Buyers & What Is Important To Them To Buy A Business
- Why Non-Disclosure Agreements Are Important & What They Should Say
- How Deals Are Usually Structured & Why
- What Are The Best Times Of Year To Sell A Business
- How To Advertise & Market A Business For Sale To Get The Price/Terms You Want
- What You Should Expect From Buyers & Why Backup Offers Are Critical
- The Closing Process: Escrow, Transition Issues, & Closing The Deal
To register in advance, go to: gotomeeting.com/register/239431831.